Re: 24-hr Chime Zone in Gemini?

news:gsOdnXzi5e2f0CTfRVn-jA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> You can also configure the sensor on the door as a "day zone".  This
>>> will trigger the keypad piezos if anyone opens that door while the
>>> system is disarmed.  However, you may find that is more trouble than
>>> it's worth.
>>
>> Its nice for a liquor cabinet though.
>
> That depends on how frequently one needs to access the cabinet during the

Another interesting application is to set chime 2 for ten seconds alert on a
back door.  When somebody goes out the door the keypad annunciates, but it
silences after ten seconds if they are too busy to get over there and hit
the reset button.  I have used this in businesses werea rear or side fire
exit is mandated in an area where they don't want people to exit.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com