Re: Ademco programming

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Oeipe.10$145.436@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You still here in town?

Nah......Stopped doing business nationally back in 1990. Had 17 offices
around the country. One just happened to be in Phoenix. Had one over in San
Diego, too, but Sue looks like she would have been in grade school back
then.

Now you're gonna make me haveta drive down there and check if it's still
there or not!...next trip to ADI I'll wing by...it was on Van Buren wasn't
it?

Right on the corner with all of the hookers out front.