Burns-Citadel alarm?

I recently purchased a home with a Burns-Citadel alarm panel. Aparently this
is a panel manufactured and local to Saint Louis. It doesn't work. Does
anyone have a terminal strip lay out for this panel tha they can post to
this group? I don't want to reallyy have to reverse engineer the wiring to
replace the panel with a new one. Detection devices are pretty standard -
window contacts. Doors have buttons in the latch plate for the deadbolt to
activate the system. There is a bell box with a light. The panel actually
has a tube in it. This ting belongs in a museum for old alarm stuff - not in
my house.
Tanks
Doc