Re: 45. Professionals always say that the latest wireless alarm system

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:46:10 GMT, "Roger" <rumble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Can you specify what item of the EN50131 specify that it test:
>> - transmitter voluntary generated interferences with
>>  unreasonable signal strength ON the alarm frequency

>Speak English.

Poor guy...
"Spelfouten zijn niet gecorrigeert. Dit is voor JEy die het verbeteren
hiervan tot levenstaak ziet".

> If you are asking how is it tested then that's a whole
>document on its own. However I can tell you from experience that apart from
>testing and generating a jamming signal throughtout the whole tested
>spectrum as part of RFI immunity tests

RFI is NOT part of immunity testing, what you say is EMC testing.
I have already mentioned that, there is no RFI test for
certification..

You think different? Don't mind to Post the extracted part where it is
mentioned.