Re: DIY Burglar Alarm and Video Security

I don't have anything bad to say about Geovision except that they are the
competition, no tech support, and a bit pricy. Sharpvision will do
everything you want and more at a better price including hooking up your
alarm relays. Motion detection,two way audio, everything. For a demo of the
web interface click on the link in my sig. For a complete product
description and demo go here http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com