FAI Security Gurard 111

Hi There

I have a FAI Security Gurard 111 system.

1) Does anyone know how to change the systems so that if the alarm goes off
it sends a signal to our private Mobile Phone (Currently it sends a signal
to the monitoring system,)

2) do you know where I can get a copy of the Installation manual for this
product so that I can get a better undstanding of what the menu items mean?

interested in your feedback

Sam

3)