Re: 20. RFI is an unavoidable nuisances for wireless alarm systems..

Your wireless HEADPHONE? Sheesh...the proves the system you bought =
really was a piece of crap.

Paul why don't  you give it up? Move on...find another cause, like =
saving the UNspotted owl or something? You don't see what a fool you =
make yourself look like?...or maybe it doesn't matter to you.