Integrated security solution

We are considering an integrated security solution;
combination of burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control, etc.
However, the client don't want a system merely putted together.
They need a combined system.
For example, if fire happened, access control unlock the all door's electric
locks.
During arm status, all lock don't open the door even if any access card's
attempting.
Of course, these specification is already available.

We need any other combined specification for integrated security solution.
Saving money, saving energy, synergy of burglar, fire and access control,
etc.
We need a your good experience and advice.
Thanks in advance.
yongil@xxxxxxxxxx