Re: DVR Cards

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mKSye.39779$J12.32671@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When you've been in the business as long as I have, when you lose
> multi-million dollar contracts because of  "political contributions",

I think you would like to believe that has something to do with it, but
there is more to government bids than "political contributions". Breaking
into that arena is difficult and if you do get there, hold on to your back
pocket because they will beat you into bankruptcy before you get a red cent.

>when  you have personally tested and consulted on almost every DVR on the
market,
> I have the right to say "I told you so". It is called experience. I have
it,

What you didn't have was the lowest bid, a history of continuous nature
contracts and the wear with all to play their game.

> Homeland Security blew it. They know that now. The government
> always over spends.

Right on all points, so what's new?

I know my competition and my own product, the
> competition does not.

Are you sure about that? **They** may know more than you think or **you**
may not know them as well as you think. In many cases the government
entities know who they are going to use. The bid process is required but at
times is simply a formality.