Re: DVR Cards

It is called Pay-To-Play. We are and was then an incumbent contractor with
LAWA so I have first hand knowledge that it is true. It is documented here
and has been all over the news
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m5072/is_13_26/ai_n6152645#continue
Lower bids had nothing to do with it. Since Mayor Hahn is now gone maybe
things will change.

NEW Embedded system  W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.