Re: DVR Cards

J. Sloud wrote:
> I agree that in any technology based industry there are a lot of good
> ideas found in the start-ups.  However, DVR's are not very complicated
> and the company standing behind the product is just as important as
> the product - big or small.  It's great that you have the time to
> research and test the upstarts' products.  Let me know if you find a
> winner.  My reply was meant to the poster claiming his DVR is so
> superior to everything else out there.

I don't have the time, but I have to make it anyway. I don't want service
problems any more than you do. I understand ADT needs to use mega-corp.
products, it's the corporate mentality, and that's fine. But from what I
have seen in my limited DVR experience, there are better DVR's, MUCH less
expensive, with more features and better support that GE, Pelco, etc.

js