Re: DVR Cards

J. Sloud wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 05:55:33 GMT, "pcbutts1"
> <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> GE = crap, Integral= crapola, Pelco has a bunch of bells and
>> whistles but an ugly interface and no live monitoring. The same with
>> AD.
>
> Who you gonna trust... GE, Bosch, Pelco or some crap you've never
> heard of?

You can't be serious. There are a number of great DVR upstarts out there who
stand behind their, IMO superior, products. It's silly to limit selection to
three or four mega-corp units. The three you named may have some good
products, but they are not the end all be all. Yeah, I know, ADT loves 'em.
Spare me.

Oh, and I don't "trust" GE, Bosch, Pelco, or any of the rest as far as I can
throw them.
js