Re: What smokes should I use? Not sentrol, right?

<johnfofawn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks for all the info. I know Bass rubs some people the wrong way,
> but he has a great web site with lots of information and his prices are
> competitive. I've bought from him as well as a number of people on this
> group in the past.
>
> I looked at the System Sensor website and I don't see where they
> support CleanMe. Do they?
>
> John

System Sensor doesn't use the term "CleanMe"...  That's patented/registered
to GE.  However, quite a few of the more modern smoke detectors will
"monitor" themselves.  The 2WTA-B by System Sensor for instance...
http://www.systemsensor.com/pdf/A05-0348.pdf  offers a remote maintenance
module called the 2W-MOD2 that pretty well emulates GE's "CleanMe"
technology...  You just have to ensure it's compatible with your panel.