Re: Need a Caddx Installer in the Dallas area

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:48:23 -0400, "Bob Worthy"
<securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hey Graham....are you there? What do you think? The Board gonna allow this?
>Don't think so unless this company says, here is three "licensed companies".
>Call one of them and deal direct, we aren't licensed to install in Texas and
>therefore cannot arrange for any installation, service, or monitoring. I
>wonder how much response they will get from ligitimate licensed companies to
>just install other peoples equipment.

I'm not sure if the OP wants a licenced firm to send the installs to,
or just an installer to do it under the table.  If the former - then I
don't see why the board would mind.  If the latter - well then that's
just not kosher....

I wouldn't see why a company wouldn't want to do the install if they
got the monitoring RMR -- and/or charged a fair price to do the work
(say $50/hr.)

>Maybe they should just put a link to
>Bass on their site so he can spend a couple hours teaching their customers
>DIY installs.

Yeah... or send them a copy of his how-to 'book' he used to brag about
being in the process of writing.

-Graham

Remove the snails to email.