Re: Need a Caddx Installer in the Dallas area

Hey Graham....are you there? What do you think? The Board gonna allow this?
Don't think so unless this company says, here is three "licensed companies".
Call one of them and deal direct, we aren't licensed to install in Texas and
therefore cannot arrange for any installation, service, or monitoring. I
wonder how much response they will get from ligitimate licensed companies to
just install other peoples equipment. Maybe they should just put a link to
Bass on their site so he can spend a couple hours teaching their customers
DIY installs.
                                               \
                                              *\