Re: An email message from RLB

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ub1oe1hdjrd0pj002cllamep14tsls0l9b@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:32:35 GMT, "Frank Olson"
> <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I decided to send Robert a little note that stated:
>>
>> "Have fun in Bahia!"
>
> Considering your public behavior, what on earth made you think
> for even one second I would want to receive e-mail from you?

Heh...  It's considered "polite" to wish someone well...  And unlike a few
other individuals in this group I would never want to wish you ill.  That's
just not my style...

>> via his new "instant messaging service" that he's "deployed" on his
>> Website.
>>
>> This is the response I got:
>
> I realise you know almost nothing about USENET so perhaps it is
> forgivable that you posted a private e-mail reply in a public
> newsgroup.  FYI, that's considered one of the more egregious
> USENET offenses.  Needless to say, that probably won't stop you.

There's absolutely nothing "private" in the email you sent me.  Because you
had only recently decided to "accept" emails from me, I thought it was
significant that you once again decided not to...  I simply wanted to alert
the group that I was "out of favour" (again)...

>> Yet he "converses" with me in the Newsgroup regularily.  Duh-h-hhh!...
>
> There's a difference between occasionally responding to your
> repeated, childish, mostly unprovoked attacks and ebgaging in
> conversation.

I've never "ebgaged" in anything with you...  I quite frankly, don't even
know what that is and with your "past history", I really don't want to
either...

> However, given the way you behave I don't find it
> surprising that you equate the two.

Uh-huh...  And you *still* haven't identified the "small distributor in
Vancouver that I work for"...

> I can't imagine

Oh, I'll bet you can!!  And frequently do!!

> anyone who
> knows you would actually want to speak with you or engage" you in
> any omanner

Ahhh..  The "Irish" comes out when-ever you get o-angry...  You imagine all
sorts of o-manners of things...

> other than perhaps to deliver a kick in your teeth.

I seriously doubt you'd be able to kick that high...  Unless of course you
had a couple of your servants (aka "staff members") holding me down...

> Feel free to rant on.

Yup...  And you must also realize that posting links to web pages with
pricing and a "buy me" button is strictly against this group's FAQ (which
you at one time posted quite regularly also)...