Re: An email message from RLB

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:32:35 GMT, "Frank Olson"
<feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I decided to send Robert a little note that stated:
>
> "Have fun in Bahia!"

Considering your public behavior, what on earth made you think
for even one second I would want to receive e-mail from you?

> via his new "instant messaging service" that he's "deployed" on his Website.
>
> This is the response I got:

I realise you know almost nothing about USENET so perhaps it is
forgivable that you posted a private e-mail reply in a public
newsgroup.  FYI, that's considered one of the more egregious
USENET offenses.  Needless to say, that probably won't stop you.

> Yet he "converses" with me in the Newsgroup regularily.  Duh-h-hhh!...

There's a difference between occasionally responding to your
repeated, childish, mostly unprovoked attacks and ebgaging in
conversation.  However, given the way you behave I don't find it
surprising that you equate the two.  I can't imagine anyone who
knows you would actually want to speak with you or engage" you in
any omanner other than perhaps to deliver a kick in your teeth.

Feel free to rant on.