Re: Dog Door Security - Please Help

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L. Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 01:25:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Dog Door Security - Please Help
original | Report Abuse

>There are other things you can do which cost less but are not as secure.
One method is to rig up a pet resistant motion detector outside the dog

door.  When a human enters the area it can trip a sounder, turn on a
light
or whatever.<

You are an absolute bozo, Bass. Heat & movement.......yeah let's put a
"pet immune" motion detector outside.Stick to selling tube tops and try
keeping your piecatcher shut when people are looking for alarm advice.
You have no clue, never had a clue, and will never have a clue about
this industry.
You must think there's a little midget in the "pet immune" motion who
says "There's a doggy there's a doggy" or "Hey that's a person I better
trip the switch".  99% of the time your posts are so moronic they
border on amusing but this is just fucking insane. Goofballs like you
endanger the lives of end users when you pretend to know what you're
talking about., and it's downright disgusting.
If I didn't think it would pollute the water I'd tell you to get a job
as a boat anchor because you're just deadweight.