Re: sensor choice for "gong detect"? & invisible light switches

> Anybody ever *actually done* a sensor on a heavy
> bell?  (It's a large-size "Mission Bell" by Tom Torrens,
> if you care...

I haven't tried this but it might just work.  Install a magnetic switch just
near enough to the electromagnet that drives the bell that it trips when
power is applied.  You may have to experiment a bit to get it right.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics