Re: Opinions

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> Nope none left. Last one I did was probably 20 years ago.
>
> Foil doesn't last long when glass temps reach 130 F !
> I measured glass temps on friday...my front windows were 135, sidewalk wa=
s 150, blacktop was even more!

Hmm, I didn't think heat would affect foil, but it never gets that hot
here.

In my area, it's window washers, condensation and people who "didn't
think" the scotch tape used to hold up the holiday decorations, would
actually pull the foil off. Also, applying foil on plate glass during
the cold winter requires some special procedures. Usually a hair dryer
to heat the glass.