Re: Dog Door Security - Please Help

I have one customer who has the same kind of door leading to an outside
kennel run. We solved the problem when I welded up a custom steel lockable
gate for when he is not home. This might not serve your purpose because it
not only keeps the thieves out but the dog as well. However, for his
application, it did the trick; he only allows the dog in when he is home.
Otherwise, it sits outside in the kennel.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com