Re: Eight and a Half Hour Monitoring Service - Dirt Cheap

The next step they usually take *before* calling for help is pry open the
panel (because they lost the last 6 keys I mailed them (for free) is to rip
all the wiring apart. Then I get the call that:  *you* need to come out and
repair *your* alarm for free because it kept me up all night.

Yah...a 900 number would be great !! Then I could keep them on the phone for
about an hour and yes... go out and repair the panel for *free* :-)