Re: Eight and a Half Hour Monitoring Service - Dirt Cheap

That's my Help line for locals....$45 per minute and I'll answer any stupid
question you got.

Example call at 3am Sunday night:
Hi, I have an alarm you guys installed in my house 10 years ago. We're not
hooked up to your service. *Your* alarm is chirping and says Low Battery on
the keypad. What does that mean?