Re: An email message from RLB

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:29:13 GMT, "Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Interesting I done the same thing on my webpage awhile back.
>
>My software does track the IP. It tracks everythign the user does. And best
>of all it was free.

LivePerson allows 2-way chat or automated e-mail.  It does indeed
track IPs.  It also displays the same information that the web server
normally gathers -- location and click source -- which are sent by
most browsers when you click a link to a website.

One of the nicer features is the ability to send pages (if the client
wants to receive them).  The new URL pops up on the client's PC if he
chooses to accept it.  This allows a tech support or customer service
person to walk a client throuogh FAQ or producpages -- much simpler
and less error prone than telling the client a URL over the phone and
waiting for him to type it.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com