One of my distributors passed this on to me...

I thought a few of the xenophobes in ASA might enjoy it.

"AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it
has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide."  The only two higher
levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate."  The raise was
precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed one of France's white flag
factories, disabling their military."