Re: Alarmforce backup

Thanks Robert (and Frank) ! I met a guy in a locksmith shop awhile ago up in
the small town where my inlaws live. Being a locksmith myself, we compared
notes on various things. Somehow the subject of Alarmforce came up, and he
told me that he had once been one of their senior technicians. He told me
(without a word of a lie) that he used to spend no more than 20 minutes on
each installation. And he sometimes put in a couple of dozen installations a
day......

And I thought ADT was bad news ! They look like professionals compared to
these guys.....

RHC