Re: Alarmforce backup

Oh yeah ! BTW, they are the same company that had a radio ad running in the
Toronto area that virtually broadcast to the burglars to cut the phone lines
to disable a conventional alarm. Granted, it doesn't take a rocket scientist
to figure that out, but that is still two levels of intelligence beyond most
young burglars. And all this to supposedly gain some advantage in the market
over conventional alarmcos so they can sell their mickey mouse shit......

The sad part is it works, which doesn't say much for the average alarm
system buyer....

RHC