Need System Recommendation - Updated Needs

Hi,

About a month ago I requested some recommendations for a new system.
The ELK M1 Gold, DMP and HAL OMNI were suggested.  Most of these
have more home automation features than I want/need. It is a very
low priority. My priority list in order would be:

1) Ability to call my phone and speak problem.
or
1) Ability to SMS my phone with text description of problem.

2) Internet connectivity - Web Setup.

3) Door Intercom/Video Integration would be nice.

I have a DSC Power 832, but its lack of item 1) is a big problem.
Is there a way to add 1) and maybe 2) to it?

I have about 20 windows, 10 interior/exterior doors, 5 motions,
3 glass breaks and 3 moisture sensors. All are hardwired.  I would
like to add 2 entrance intercom/cameras and 3 inside intercom/displays.

Paul