Paradox SPC 1738 EX

Does anyone have the installer manual for this?  I checked tech-man.com and
he doesn't have it.  I remember another site that might have it, but for
the life of me, I can't remember the site.  It was something like
alarmmanuals.com but google turned up empty.

A customer supposedly deleted the master code.  Can the code be defaulted
thru installer programming?  Any help would be appreciated.

TIA