Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

"bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sl9xe.98246$PR6.74982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> now, that's exactly what i was talking about....."don't be stupid" would
> apply to you, right here, in this situation....you obviously have NO idea
>  what you're talking about, yet, you try to convince everyone
> else that you do!!!....idiot, brinks does everything they possibly can
> to avoid putting wireless systems in....that is the VERY LAST thing
> they want to do!!!!!...learn the rules, or get out of the game!!!!!!
>

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Brinks is one of the worst in the industry.
> >
> >> exactly...the first TWO!!! so why lump them all together?

I wouldn't get to excited over RBL's comments. He cannot inspect anyone's
installations in Florida, whether it be Brinks or anyone else, per state
law.  The only place he goes outside Florida is Brazil, which I don't
believe Brinks has a presense. If he did go anywhere else in the US, they
would have similar licensing laws restricting his alarm contracting
activities, but then again he has a propensity to do what ever he wants to
anyway. He has recently demonstrated that his statements here are based on
assumptions and not fact, therefore leaving his opinions meritless.