CADDX NX-8

I am an home owner with an existing brinks system in my home that
previous owner put in 5 years ago.

I am going to remove the brinks system but use the existing wiring and
the door/window sensors.   I will replace the control panel and keypad.
 Is it possible to reuse the siren and smoke detector from the brinks
system?

I have looked at a few options and I am thinking of getting the CADDX
NX-8 with the NX-148E control panel.

Any opinions about this unit? I will be doing the replacement myself
and possibly with the support from the vendor I am getting it from, and
this NG.

Initially I will be using it as a local system but definitely would
consider monitoring service in the future.