Re: Stupid Human tricks

Hang in there man, if you need someone to talk to call your sponsor =
right now...you'll be ok...we've all been there...we'll maybe not Paulie

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message =

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> You suffering from IPSS? Impact Printer Separation Syndrome. Do you =
need a good support group? Hang in there man...you'll make it through.

Th-Th- Thanks Crash.

Sometimes when I'm going through some old files and I find one of those
cute little paper edges with the precious little holes  I     I     I
just .......

It's been over a year now .....But .......... I'm being real strong
about it.