Re: Stupid Human tricks

Jim Rojas wrote:
> I use double window envelopes I buy from Walmart.
>
> Jim Rojas

Don't know how much the prices would vary from area to area but I'm
paying $36.00/$38.00 per 500 from Staples. Office Max is about the
same. In the past, I've looked on line and with shipping, even from the
discount houses, it all winds up just a few dollars different. Haven't
checked on line lately or Walmarts either. I just think they're going
to remain at that price until someone comes out with a more convenient
method to lable envelopes and co-ordinate it with the contents.

I started out with lables, when I first started. Something always got
screwed up with a mailing or trying to print just a few lables because
some got screwed up or something.

The all-enclosed invoice with the tractor fed paper was pretty costly
also but it sure was convenient. But now you can't get a tractor feed
impact printer, that'll print clearly through all the copies
anymore..... for a reasonable price... that is. I had a Toshiba pin
printer that I think would have printed through a piece of cardboard.
Printer cost $2000.00 back in the 80's. It was 130 column wide. Just
threw it out about a year or so ago. No one had parts to repair the
print head, anymore. In all that time, the only thing to fail on it was
the print head ...... once in the 90's. By the time it went again, they
didn't make parts for it anymore. Thing weighed about 40 pounds.
Shoulda bought a spare print head for it, I guess.

Anyway, the all enclosed invoice got too expensive, so that's when I
went to ink jet, which didn't work for me. Then back to the impact
printer with double window envelopes. Now, laser with double window
envelopes........ which is more expensive than the impact printer what
with toner supplies, paper and all. Impact printer had real inexpensive
ribbon and inexpensive tractor feed paper.

I put it out on top of the garbage can by the curb for pick up and
couldn't keep my self from watching them "just throw it in the back of
their damn ol truck, like a piece of garbage"   "Sniff sniff" I though
maybe they'd just sort of, kind of ... ya know ... "place" it .......
Ya know what I mean?   But they just THREW IT!  "Sniff" Every once in a
while, I come across an old ribbon cartridge or a piece of the edging
from the tractor feed paper  an ...... an ..... SNIFF ......

OHHHHH God! I'LL JUST NEVER FORGIVE THEM!

....JUST LEAVE ME ALONE .......I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE!
LEAVE ME ALONE ... I SAID ...... DON'T, DON'T ........ JUST LEAVE ME
BE....

I .. I'LL BE ALRIGHT IN A LITTLE WHILE.  SNIFFFFFFFF!