Re: RF55001-433 keypad and PC5132 on PC1555MX

I don't think you can use them together, DSC has the 5320 module for
connecting multiple receivers to the same system, but they issued a tech
bulletin saying that it is not for use with the RF5501-433 or LCD5501-433
keypads. Having said that before that bulletin was issued I had used a 5320
module with a LCD5501-433 keypad and a 5132 receiver without any apparent
ill effects, but its not recomended.

Doug L