Re: Stupid Human tricks

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jVBAe.28529$Qo.9497@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> I have had a few returned by the PO, but not because of the last line. I
put
> the attention line, if any, on the second line.

I'll have them change that to see if it helps. I notice the returns coming
from two areas frequently. One local city here and then from Texas.

I think the PO just screws
> up now and again.

Government workers but you're afraid to say anything or they'll go "Postal"
on you.

I do have to fold my invoices carefully though, so the
> addressee is visible even if the invoice moves a little inside the
envelope.
> js

I believe the ones we use are the Columbia C065's, if that means anything to
you. We are using Probill for invoicing and the fold is pretty straight
away. They fit the windows fine.