news:LyBAe.28525$Qo.25351@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Bob Worthy <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > Bob La Londe <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>  I guess.
>  The envelopes I use have two windows, one for the return address.
> js

I use those as well. Have you seen a problem with returned mail because the
Post Office scanning machine is not picking up the right zip code. It seems
that I get some back and the PO bar code on the bottom of the envelope has
my zip code rather than the zip code for the customer. The PO told me that
the scanner looks at the last line. I noticed that if the invoice isn't
folded exactly, sometimes the ATTN: line will appear in the window. The PO
manager told me that was the problem so it is picking up my zip or is that a
line of crap? I am using the double window, one over the other.