Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
EP2dnZa6qIAOEP_YnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
>> r6-dneMLJr_fofzYnZ2dnUVZ_tadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> > I'm not on either side but Israel is right and Canada is wrong.
>>
>> How can canada be wrong when they dont even interfere there....

>> > But you only said you wanted to kill Jews.
>> >
>> Yup when they kill innocent citizen of my city....
>
> Well things like that happen in the middle of a war zone, they knew the
> risks
>
>> same would be if the arab would kill a family onf montrealers..
>
> 24 Canadian men and women were killed in 9/11, several were from Montreal,
> did you want to kill an arab back then?

Yup,I was as mad as I was this summer...

been to ground zero in march 2002 and I dropped a few tears...

just for in case you think I am pro Islam,in Montreal right now there is a
problem with extremist that don't want other man in the same room as there
wife,in a hospital,even if the man wife is in the same room(2 bed for ill
people in the same room),I just would wish an ass hole like that would
prevent me from visiting my wife in her hospital room cause he as his wife
in the same room,boy he would loose his barb faster then if fire was set in
it....

but at the same time a bunch of Hasidic Jew asked a YMCA to cover there
windows with a film that prevent them to see outside while they do there
routine,so that kids from a Hasidic school close by don't see them  when
they walk in or out of the school,they also ask the female policeman to not
talk to any Hasidic male...The YMCA was there (30+years)before the school
moved there 10 years ago

so both of the Hasidic and Islamite are trying to control our life....cool
no?

if that doesn't start some fight here,it will just prove that were fools...

I am just feed up with both group....plain simple...