Re: How do I block a (mains) smoke alarm (so my steam cleaner doesn't trigger it)

ron wrote:

> <Chris.Holland16@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi. I live in a large student complex, which is filthy
>>
>> i want to buy a steam cleaner
>>
>> Can I just cover the smoker alarm (using a plastic bag?)
>>
>> Advice/ideas anyone?
>>
>> thanks
>>
> I thought you said you were buying a steam cleaner not a smoke machine!
> I can't believe as a person who might one day have a degree that you can't
> work it out for yourself.

Ron: I can't believe a person who lectures posters on their intelligence (or
lack thereof) can't work out the situation for youself.

The OP is obviously not a student: he just said he _lives_ in the student
complex. He also said it is filthy.

If he were a student would he have even noticed the filth, let alone be
planning to buy a cleaner to tackle it? Eh???? Answer that!!!