What happened to HR3632

Does anyone know anything about the national House bill that was proposed to
go into effect in December? It had to do with tax breaks for people, both
residential (up to 5k) and commercial (up to 50k), that installed systems
that provided security. I read the bill but than lost track of it. It was
HR3632. I don't have the Senate companion bill number.