Re: Rogers dropping usenet

I am using "Spam Blocker".  It is catching 99% of my spam, about 100 each
day.  Puts the rejects in a separate  folder for easy review and allows for
adding or removing an address at will.  Your blocks are also sent back to
Spam Blocker to be included in the revised database.  They have a 30 day
free trial.  They were ranked #1 by consumer report.
Allan