Re: FLAME: Robert Bass, you big Meanie!!!!

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Does that mean you didn't have any installation skills prior?
>

> If you believe he's an experienced tech you're a bigger fool than I
> thought you were.

Uh-huh...  And if *anyone* believes for a minute that you have "27
years" in the trade they're probably a sock puppet...  of yours...

I would say your investigative skills on a par with your reading skills.

How many installs did you do in CT where you ran a short six foot length
of wire into the attic and then spliced the connection up there??  How
many of your customers are running sirens through a relay connected
straight to the battery with *no fuse*??  I could go on and on...

What's the name of the "small distributor" in Vancouver I work for??
C'mon, Robert...  spill the beans...