Re: FLAME: Robert Bass, you big Meanie!!!!

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> RLB wrote this little gem in CHA:

 Without a Florida license any work I do now
> is for free.

Gee Whiz! One little visit from the DBPR must made him sit up and take
notice. You notice he said, "any work he does **now** is for free. That
tells me he may have been quilty of the State licensing laws after all. How
does it feel to be quasi legal Robert?

  You should try installing sometime, Frank.  It's fun
> learning a new skill.

Does that mean you didn't have any installation skills prior? And all those
years of being in the business too, my oh my, LOL's.
It is fun having you back for Kicks and Giggles, Robert!