Re: UL Required to get License

Great info Bob. We can only hope that it'll catch on elsewhere.
About 4-5 months ago I recalled reading of large layoffs at UL hera on
LI around 3,000 persons- coupled with a report of a Germany Based outfit
who was trying to get into the US market to Compete head-to-head with UL.
BTW- you left out another important UL issue- Their beholding and
collusion with the INSURANCE INDUSTRY!!!!!
Sic em.
Mike S.