Re: Obsolete or not????

> I'd say as long as it still works, it's not obsolete.  Impractical,
> maybe, if you can't get parts, but not obsolete.

I agree with out a doubt.

However the "local" alarm guy was there to add a couple of windows and one
door to the system and told my cousin that the panel was old and would have
to be upgraded, for a $FEE$ of course.  She thought it was a little strange
and did not agree at the time.  Good for her!!  Since she has a wonderful
cousin in the business a few states away, she called me and told me what
happened.  She is now much better informed and will be asking some rather
detailed questions when he returns.

I am not responsible for any blood loss or dismemberment that may occur.

Les