Ademco 50p: Water Flow Recommendations

Hello to All,

Has anyone a recommendation or warning about hard wired water flow
sensors to an Ademco 50p panel?

My insurer recently required me to have a licensed plumber install a
central station monitored water flow sensor in my residential sprinkler
system.

The water main into the house looks to be 4", the sprinkler branch
begins as 2.5" or 3" for my six-storey (including basement) town house.
 I have run wire from the panel room on the top floor to the basement
water main.

Any and all model suggestions, warnings and advice are much
appreciated.

Thanks.

Don