Re: Ademco Panel

Chub wrote:

> Ademco has no hard lock out.  I t is easy to get the code with ademco panel.
> No I am not going to say how to do it though, sorry.

"Local programming lock-out" will disable all attempts at gaining access
to programming.  This is an option in Compass and, if enabled, will
render the panel useless to anyone without the Compass software *and*
the CSID#.  His best "bet" is to replace the board (if the local dealer
isn't willing to unlock it).