ADT Safewatch 3000 pro RF versus GE Simon 3 with Nextalarm

Hi,

I am debating beetween getting a GE Simon 3 system or an ADT Safewatch 3000
pro RF. I tried to weight the pro and cons of each system (see below) and it
looks like the Simon 3 is a winner.
Am I right?
Thanks in advance for any advice/comment you could give me regarding that
matter.

FG

ANALYSIS of the sistuation:

While they send me in Asia for 12 months, my company is going to pay for the
installation of an alarm and the monitoring of my condo .When I come back, I
do not plan to keep the proffessionnal monitoring. So I am looking to have
them install a system that will allow me to monitor by myself my condo (it's
1300 sq ft condo, max distance between sensor and alarm panel = 25ft). Once
it has been installed, I want to easily be able to :

- maintain it,

- program it to call me in case of an intrusion and be able able to reset it
with a touch phone,

- schedule X10 events (switching on lights...) .

So far, we are considering 2 possibilities for our basic setup (wireless
system, 1 keypad, 2motions, 2 remote, 1 smoke, 2 door contacts):

-         Go with an independent installer who will install a Simon 3 system
for around $1200 and we will then subscribe to a monitoring company like
nextalarm.com

OR

-         go with an ADT dealer and a Safewatch pro 3000 RF system $759
($499 for the basic system + $95  for the extra keychain + $165 for the
extra motion sensor). The girl from ADT was OK to offer a one year contract
with ownership of the sytem instead of the usual 3 year