Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Dang! What a horrible experience you had. I don't know this company and was
surprised to hear they worked with headhunters. Headhunters cost as do all
those profile tests you took. Seems really fishy to me. I have a name of a
so far good headhunter that is based in CO. All they handle is the security
industry. Email me if you would like her info. And good luck to you.