Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

 Sorry to here what happened but Unfortunately this happens all to often
with job interviews what one person quotes and what the job actually pays is
different.I would have been suspect right away when such a high figure was
quoted for what sounds like a small market company. This has been going on
for many years back in 79 i was offered a  maintenance job $12.35 hr
hospitalization etc at a hospital  by the foreman which was good pay back
then . But when it came time to sign the forms etc the human resources
person told me the job only payed minimum wage which was $2.35 back then i
think. I kindly thanked the HR guy for wasting my time
and put the hospital on my screw you  list  .I turned around went 3 blocks
down the street and found a job paying $7.35 hr
the guidance councelor  at the post secondary trade school i was being
placed from was upset i did not take the deal at the hospital after all his
supposed hard work and when i explained to him what happened they never
again reffered graduates to that hospital.Which eventually went out of
buisness.
lesson learned get it in writting and when they back out on the deal sue the
shit out of them.