Re: Overstock dot nuttin

All wire stubs were carefully removed by a Belgian day laborer I hired from
a Home Depot parking lot...I felt sorry for the poor slob. However, he did
not have the manual dexterity to use a tool (no opposing thumb) so I
recommend rinsing off the Beligian slobber first before using (he used his
teeth to remove the wire stubs)